Step By Step Procedure in Detail
PPF – Transfer Out (Bank)
- Invoke HINTTM menu from Postmaster login for zeroing of interest for the current financial year.
- In HINTTM, PPF account number to be entered; From date should be 01-04-YYYY(Current Year); Interest table code should be ‘Zero’.
- Verification has to be done by Supervisor.
- Closure has to be invoked using HCAAC menu from Supervisor login. Option ‘Transfer’ has to be selected and transfer account id should be Postmaster account (0340).
- Closure reason should be selected as ‘Transfer to Bank’.
- Closure has to be verified by Supervisor.
PPF – Transfer In (Bank)
- Create CIF ID if already not available.
- Use CPPFAO menu in PA login to open a new PPF account. Select the CIF ID and select the option TRANSFER and enter the old account number.
- Also enter the correct account open date and enter the maturity date (31-03-YYYY).
- Verify the account opening using CPPFAV menu in Supervisor login. Note down the account number.
- Before creating the text file, the date format of the system should be changed as mm/dd/yyyy.
- The text file has to be generated from the excel sheet. Excel sheet should contain all the transactions of the PPF account and the balance should be checked.
- The field ‘Financial Year End Balance Identifier’ should be selected as YES only for the last transaction of a financial year. For all other transactions, it should be selected as NO.
- The fields ‘Transaction Date’ / ‘Value Date’ should be in mm/dd/yyyy format only.
- Enter the account number created in Finacle and click on Generate File button to generate the text file. Excel template is attached with this mail.
- In Counter PA login, select HTRFTOUN menu. Select the text file generated. In ‘Destination Directory’ field, enter /dop
- The message ‘File uploaded successfully’ will be displayed.
- Then, select CTUPLD menu. Enter the account number and then enter the file name (enter as it is available). The message ‘Data uploaded successfully’ will be displayed.
- After this process, login as Supervisor and select CTPROC menu. Select ‘Verify’ and enter the account number. Transactions will be displayed. Click on SUBMIT.
- Again login as PA and select CTPROC menu. Select ‘Process’ and enter the account number. Transactions will be displayed. Click on SUBMIT. A screen showing the transaction id details will be displayed.
- Then, check the current year transactions in HACLI menu and previous year transactions in CTINQ menu.